![]() |
| Forget about the burgers, steal the coupons! |
So much work, so little time. I really which I had the power to control time. That'll be so awesome. When you want to eat, you can just stop time and head to McDonalds
I don't even know which blog post I should pass up. I should put a poll so you people could vote on the posts. Yeah, I'll do that tomorrow. See, if I had the power to control time, I wouldn't even have to worry about adding the poll. I can think of at least 101 things from the top of my head that I could do if I could control time. Controlling time would be a big part of my life, because I'm a procrastinator. Here's a spooky video about a supposed Time-Traveller from a very old Charlie Chaplin Film called "The Circus".
The old woman a Time-Traveller?I doubt it.
![]() |
| Why does my Television react to the buttons I press? |
I don't know what to write here. I'll just say some random things. First off, I've been writing shorter and shorter posts. I must have some new material or my blog is going to look plain and boring. The next thing is that I don't know how to end this post. I must say something before I end. The last thing is I want people to follow this blog. It makes me feel famous. Seeing my Views getting higher makes me happier too. See the spike in views? The biggest one? That's when I posted it on my Facebook. So to my friends in Facebook who took the time to read this, thanks. I'd appreciate it if you vote on the best posts at the poll at the bottom and if you follow me.
Alright, I'm going to stop here and hope for some new content that I can write about tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be something 'solid' unlike this post. So to all you people out there who is reading this, Goodnight(Or morning or afternoon, depends on when you read this)!


Dude, if you procrastinate, you're controlling time... controlling the time when you're actually gonna do things eventually. :-) Anyway, if you really do get the power to see into the future, do take a peek for me and let me know when Singapore qualifies for the Asian Cup (if ever)...
ReplyDeleteBorgee
I will, and find out all the soccer results and pass it to you(Give me a 50% share). Yeah, what you said about procrastinating equals to controlling time is quite true when you look at it in that way. Anyways, I think time-travel does not really work because if it does, someone from the future would probably come back to this generation if we assume that the world does not end. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.
ReplyDelete