This is my first time Blogging. Hopefully I would have enough contents and special things that would occur so that there's something I could write about and make my blog more 'complete'. Like, perhaps the presents I got for my birthday, how it was celebrated, and the experiences I had. I think I would continue blogging even after I reached my quota of 5 blog posts.
There's a thrill to this somehow... I just can't really explain it. I mean, to have people read about your day in school, and to have them leaving comments and all... It's kind of fun. It's also quite an interesting thing to do, recounting all the things you've done in your day and typing it out. It also helps you to remember what you did over the past few days. It's like a diary, an online diary. I'll probably check my blog regularly to see what people would post. Slightly excited thinking about what others would post.
I might be adding photos to other posts, to make the blog more 'visual' instead of just words and words. Hopefully you would find my blog interesting and leave some comments. Constructive ones that would help me. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I'm going to check my friends' blogs, so until later. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment