Today, I shall be writing about the time where I moved house during the holidays. I might be making many mistakes as I just woke up after taking a nap from 3PM to 7PM. Currently, I'm watching Terminator 2: Judgement Day. It's quite an action-packed show and it's funny at certain points. I have not ate my dinner so I'm going to type faster as I'm really hungry. I shall now start to recap what happened during the 26th.
On the 26th of December, I moved from Geylang to Bedok. The new location of my house is very close to Fengshan Centre and it sells many delectable food at affordable prices. Due to this, I have gained weight fortunately. So far, I'm loving this place as it is very close to my Church(Bethesda Cathedral) and I have my own room. However, I dislike the process of moving house as it is very troublesome and boring. I have moved houses around 3 times in my lifetime so far. The first time was from Telok Kurau Lorong N to Hougang, then from Hougang to Geylang, then to Bedok. I had to pack all of my things and put it in a box on the 25th. It was a slow, tedious process and I felt happy when I found certain things which I had lost over the years.
 |
| The Earlier Kitchen (Dude put some clothes on!) |
 |
| Renovation (Don't ask me who that guy is) |
 |
| The Kitchen (Hey guy leaning on the window, stop slacking!) |
The next day, the movers(The ones who helped us moved our furniture) came and put our things on the trolley and one by one, they sent a trolley down and put the furnitures in a truck. In two, actually, as we had many things. After putting all the things into the trucks, they set off our new house. Then, we(My family), in our father's car, drove to our new house so that we could help them move the things. I was told to watch the furniture in case the movers or someone take away a box as we had lost a box when we moved from Hougang to Geylang. It was extremely boring as there was nothing to do but to stare at the boxes. After a long while, we sent all the boxes up to the 8th floor and started to un-pack the boxes. I found my box and took it to my room and started unpacking it after the furniture was put in place. I put the books and files on the study table and arranged it neatly. After an hour of chaos, we managed to unpack everything and arrange our things in our own rooms.
Overall, I still hate moving house as there is nothing interesting to do and it's very boring. After a few weeks, I manage to settle down and I enjoy staying here as it feels much bigger compared to the last house I had stayed in(Geylang).
I will be uploading the photos of my house and the older house later as I'm going to have my dinner now. I also want to watch Terminator 2 now on television as I have not watched it before, though it was made in the year 1991. Hasta La Vista, Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment