Hello again. I know that I still have not put up the photos of my new house. Just be patient with me for a while, it'll be up quite soon(Hopefully). And I have 123 views on my blog! Yay!
Oh, and it seems that 3 different people voted for 3 different posts. Now I might have to draw lots. Oh well, at least it goes to show that all my posts are appreciated and should be quite good. I really do wonder which one to hand in. I think I should just give it a bit more time for people to vote. And special thanks to all those who voted.
Sadly, I have to wear Full Uniform tomorrow again. It seems that there would be a Muster Parade happening. I don't think that we would have to participate in it, but maybe we would just need to watch. I do have to stay back for Chinese re-test(for failing spelling) after school, and I might miss out on the Parade. Which is a good and bad thing, depending on how you look at it. The good thing is that I miss out, and the bad is that I miss out. But by the way I look at it, it is a good thing. Hell, changing into the uniform alone takes up a lot of time. I knew that I would resent wearing my Full Uniform eventually because we bring it almost every single week starting from this year. And I don't like people to look at my big plastic bags when I'm in the bus. It makes me feel uneasy. I hate it when I get extra unnecessary attention too. Makes me nervous and scared.
I'm not working harder as I was expecting myself to at the start of the year. Just too stressful and it's just my habit to slack. In my opinion, if you know the technique or method, you should be alright already. Homework should be reduced. Small class tests should be enough to practice. Take Geography for example. The teacher asks us to read certain pages and then he tests us. It's enough to know the content in the textbook and people would actually read the textbook. If you just tell them to read the textbook and do nothing to follow up, no one would read it other than the hardworking ones. And that's why I like the style that the Geography teacher uses.
Alright, I shall end here as I want to read up on Hamlet Act 5 Scene 1 for the Literature test tomorrow. I'll probably search Wikipedia and cram all the important information in my head. And I have to pin up the badges and buttons on my NPCC Uniform for tomorrow too. Wish me luck for my test tomorrow and have a good night. Or good day. Or good afternoon. Sayonara!
No comments:
Post a Comment